Ahinsa Barefoot Ballerina - Black
20% OFF CURRENT STOCK -STOCK IS LIMITED
If we do not have your size in stock we can place a special order for your size with Ahinsa in Europe, however they will be charged at full price. Sorry!
The Ahinsa Barefoot Ballerina in classic black for everyday wear is exclusively available in Australia from eRunCoach.
The ballerina model in stock has been designed with an extra wide toebox to facilitate wearing with Correct Toes. Optimise the benefits of Correct Toes by wearing them as much as possible during the day, especially during active and weight bearing activities.
The ballerina can be made in a range of colours and features, so contact us if you would like to customise your shoe.
Upper: Luxury CF (cruelty free) high performance material that is
- water resistant
- excellent resistance to wear
- looks like real leather, but 100% vegan friendly :)
Lining: soft black fully breathable AirNet® mesh.
Sole: Recycled motorbike tyre.
Click here to go to our size guide for Ahinsa Shoes.
Want to discover more about Ahinsa? Visit the website here.
International shipping fees will apply for special orders of Ahinsa shoes, which are handmade in Europe. Contact us if you would like to make an order or discuss options.
Learn More About Ahinsa
The designers at Ahinsa believe a shoe should:
- respect the anatomical shape (structure) of the feet
- respect the function of the feet
In practice, this means:
- Enough space for the toes - this is achieved with a wide front of the shoe enabling toes to sufficiently grip and rebound.
- zero heel - the feet (and whole body) are in a natural and balanced position, the joints are centered and optimally loaded.
- thin and flexible sole - the feet are able to "read the terrain", meaning the brain receives essential information necessary to maintain balance.
- minimal shoe weight - less weight on your feet for a more natural gait, which gives you the feeling of walking barefoot.
- shoes do not deform the feet and can reduce injuries - Ahinsa shoes encourage natural foot movement, which increase strength in the muscles, tendons and ligaments of the foot and lower leg. This can help reduce injuries.
Our Returns Policy can be found here. Contact Norbert on 0434 397 674 if you are unsure of the correct size for your feet.
Due to a recent increase in postal thefts reported by our customers we strongly recommend adding the $5 ‘Signature on Delivery’ service to your order at checkout. This option is in addition to Auspost shipping.